Las Vegas’ Most Astounding Troupe of Extreme Circus Freaks: ALIVE & DEADLY!
Andrew S. & Kelvikta the Blade bring classic circus entertainment screaming into the 21st Century. Witness ancient and deadly feats of skill, along with jaw dropping original stunts. Record breaking sword swallowing, fire performances like none other, and Mind Over Body demonstrations are just the beginning. What many consider a grand finale is merely a warm up for these innovative and fearless artists! We can perform in any conditions, for 10-100,000 people. We can shock and amaze but we coordinate our show to match your needs. We guarantee an unbelievable show that people will talk to their grandchildren about!
National Geographic | America’s Got Talent | Comedy Central | Travel Channel | Estrella TV | A&E | Discovery Channel | SKY TV | Penn & Teller | Kanal 1 | Univision | CBS | Das SuperTalent |
Bizarre Magazine | Tattoo Savage | Scandinavian Tattoo Magazine | Las Vegas City Life (cover) | Las Vegas Weekly | Wildcat’s Expand |
Warner Brothers | Lucent Dossier | Hyatt Regency | Ritz Carlton | Circus Circus | MGM Mirage | Harrah’s | The Amazing Johnathan | Zappos | Palms casino | House of Blues | Circus Ruska | T-Mobile | Zappos | The city of Rijeka, Croatia | T-Mobile |
All will be adjusted to best fit the audience type and client’s needs.
- The deadliest of all sideshow performances, taken to the next level! Multiple swords swallowed at once, a 28” curved blade is swallowed to the hilt, swords are swallowed without using the hands! Fireballs can be blown off flaming sword hilts, blades are hammered into the throat with a frying pan then swords are yanked out of the throat by a chain from across the room!
- Eating, breathing, fans, dancing, staff and more.
- Specializing n Tribal Fusion Belly Dance: snake dancing, in broken glass, and with various traditional and nouveau props.
- damsel frolics & dances in a giant pile of broken glass – devours a light bulb – places her face in the jagged shards – and allows someone to step on her head.
- A pain-proof princess plunges her face into a blast of hot metal sparks created by a grinder and an ax, by which she lights a cigarette and then extinguishes it on her soft tongue!
- A performer meditates while skewering different parts of his body, impaling muscle and more—no blood, no pain! Often done as a sing-along with 2 performer.
- Strange fluids travel in tubes woven through multiple performers’ faces and combine in an explosive reaction.
- With years of study and training the body, Andrew S. is able to move his most vital viscera (the Heart) down, making it’s beating visible below the rib cage. Then pushes it back up, into place.
- A fearless fakir lies upon a bed of 9” steel spikes and orders the largest man around to jump on their chest.
- Andrew S. is able to control “involuntary” actions of his brain and body. Exciting the audience and his skin. With a 5 second countdown, he can conjure up “goose bumps” and raise his body hair for all to see.
- Taking the art of Block-heading (inserting various devices into the face by way of the nasal cavity) to the next level, 2 steel coils are driven through the face, assisted by power drills!
- By only using the paper-thin bones of the eye sockets, a 55 lbs anvil or a person (up to 115lbs = 52kg) are lifted, cars and trucks pulled; Andrew S. holds these world records!
- A performer hangs himself by a noose-like rope, swaying motionless until he regains control, releasing himself from death’s embrace. Showing the beauty of body conditioning, strength and control in a dramatic performance.
- Witness the powerful and beautiful spectacle of a performer lifted into the air, by hooks freshly pierced into their flesh.
- Fully clothed and using a blowgun and the feminine muscles, darts are propelled with amazing velocity and accuracy at a human target with balloons attached to their bare flesh! Also, target shooting and blowing out candles. Great for anniversaries and birthdays.
- Using internal contortion, the body balances on the tip of a single steel spear, then spins around, balancing on the front of the spinal column!
see the anatomy that keeps us all alive, moving about, as good as an X‐ray. Truly an amazing experience, putting all doubts to rest.